Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 23, 2008

Prettie Sneaky Peek

On Monday, Paper Pretties will be releasing THREE new stamp sets. I've been having fun playing with them, but so far, I can only show you some sneaky peekies of what I'm up to.

Be sure to check around the other Prettie Girl blogs (you'll find a list of links on the sidebar to the right) to see a glimpse of what we're doing. We will each have one full card for you on Monday and all three sets will be unveiled and available for sale Monday at 8pm CST!

Hope you'll join us on Monday night 1/28 over at the Paper Pretties Forum on the Party thread. **If you're not already registered - you'll need to create a logon to join us, don't worry, its quick and easy!!
Stay tuned tomorrow for a blog candy announcement.....

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Daisydaze said...

Oh...boy! I see a ladybuy (I think!) peeking arond the corner...can't wait to see this one :-)

Anonymous said...

I am clearly not checking your blog often enough. Well, that's about to change. I've missed sooo much lately! I'm am drooling over this tiny piece of card I see - it's probably because I'm still waiting on my new sets! I can't wait for the party!

On another note - I need you to train me in the art of sponging. How exactly do you do this? I have some, but I don't know what I'm doing. I tried a card by dabbing on sponge and it looked more like a paintgun had shot it! LOL

Can't wait for today's blog!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a cute little sneak peek Joanne!

Unknown said...

Cute peek Jo - can't wait for more! :)

Lisa said...

Shouldn't this be called Prettie Sneaky Peaky? :O)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover