Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 17, 2008

A Good Egg....

I've finally depleted my stash of Stampendous Pails. Looks like I need to head back over to Eclectic Paperie to pick up some more!

My last two were used to make Easter pails for my boys. I picked up the For Peep's Sake paper that has been all over "blogland" lately. Julie Masse made a bunch of cute cards that pushed me right over the edge! LOL!

I covered the outside of the pails with three different patterned strips of paper, and finished them off with a length of Stampin Up Striped Grosgrain Bashful Blue Ribbon.

Using the super cute Stampendous Clear Pail Topper (Thanks Daisy and Joy!!!) I stamped the basket for the top of the pail, and then masked it using Eclipse Tape. I stamped the egg three times and used the masking again to get two of them in behind.

I colored the tops in first with my copic markers, then added some stickles to the tops of the eggs. Then I aquapainted over the copics with my SU crayons and filled in the center of each of the eggs. The background was looking so terribly white, so I used my bashful blue crayon and an aquapainter to fill all that in softly.

I know the kids will mostly like what's inside them, but I really do think that little details make all the difference. Plus, I really just LOVED making and filling them.

What's inside? Divvies jelly beans and chocolate bunnies, and peeps!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable and what a great idea instead of baskets! So cute, Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love this!! I wish I had seen it sooner, I would have made some for my nieces!! Great job!!

Unknown said...

Super cute Jo!! See, that paper is great huh?!! Love your cute design and that topper is so cute!! Your boys will love these!! :)

Juanita B said...

Oh, so LOVELY and CREATIVE!! I think this is an excellent idea for Easter goodies. You did a fabulous job. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I don't have any of those pails yet. . .wonderful how long it will take me to run over to the website and buy some? LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover