Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 16, 2008

Its been a crazy few days around here. After my playdate Friday morning, my internet connection totally bailed and I was without any access Friday or Saturday (yes, panic set in, and my husband laughed pretty hard at me.) Today, we headed out super early and spent the day skiing. It was a blast, but I'm simply exhausted.

I'm catching up on my google reader reading and heading to bed in a moment.....

I know I'd mentioned earlier this month, but in case you missed it, Jen Del Muro asked me to be her guest designer for her weekly Sketch For You to Try series.

I was absolutely floored to have been asked, and I've really enjoyed working on all the sketches.
This week's sketch was particularly fun for me! You can see this week's sketch, as well as samples from both Jen and myself over on i{heart}2stamp . You can find even more samples on Carole's blog, Shannan's blog, Susan's blog and Amy's blog.

If you upload to SCS, remember to include keyword "SFYTT" so we can see all the creations in one place.

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Wow! How do you do it all? Daycare, stamp clubs, client orders, DTs, blogging, skiing and your trip coming up! I need a nap just thinking about all of it! LOL

Nancy Riley said...

Congratulations, Joanne! ... and ditto what Charmaine said! You're amazing!

Juanita B said...

Congratulations on you Guest Designer post!

Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I love the papers you used and the layout is a fabulous one. TFS.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover