Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 9, 2008

Let the Previews Begin!!

Gina K is releasing new stamps again! You're going to just love what's coming out this time. There are five new sets including one "Free with Three" set.

Gina has posted some previews on her blog already, and if you surf around to the other design team members blogs, you'll find even more popping up all over "blogland" today!

The first sample I have for you is from Carolyn King's new set "Framed Flowers" - I literally RAN down to meet the postman the other day when I saw he had a brown box for me!


I received so many compliments from all of you on my clean and simple PTI card last week, that I wanted to try to keep that style in mind. I hope you like it.....

As I started trimming up this fabulous set, I knew that I wanted to make a window box. The flower stamp was inked up with my SU Markers in Cameo Coral for the leaves, and Mellow Moss for the stems and stamped twice. I stamped them again onto my Eclipse Tape and masked over them so that I could place the window frame behind the flowers.

Then stamped the grass onto a piece of scrap, trimmed it out and placed it on top of the flowers for some dimension.

These gorgeous flower brads are from Gina K, but are actually not for sale... get this ... Gina announced tonight that these brads, and some coordinating flowers will be a free gift to any customer spending more than $100 during the release! Please read the details on this post from Gina!

Hope you'll join us on Monday night for the Gina K party on the SCS Member Forum. There will be games, challenges and prizes! Here's a link to where the party will be so you can find us!

If you don't already read Gina K's blog, you'll want to hop on over there, because she's giving away blog candy again! Wow, is she ever generous with the candy!!

AND to get everyone in the spirit, Cammie has posted a color challenge on the Member Forum as well. You can read the details, and join in on the fun here - the winner will receive one of the new releases for free!!

I'll have a preview of Melanie's super fun new sets tomorrow!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover