Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 11, 2008

More PTI? You got it!

A few of you on the comments for the Blogaversary Candy post asked for more Paper Trey cards, and you're in luck. I was working on them anyways!

You'll recognize the layout from my last PTI card, but switched up the paper selection and colors. I also added a little "more" to the cards, yet overall kept the same clean design of the card that you apparently liked so much.

The "more" here includes additional matting, distressing the edges of the main panel, grosgrain ribbon and a border of scallops across the bottom of the main panel.

I didn't have any pink ink for this project, but on a recent trip to AC Moore I ran across this Cat's Eye chalk ink that I thought would come in handy. It was a nearly perfect match for SU's Groovy Guava! This color combination makes me think of cherry blossoms. My husband used to live in DC before we were married, and I'll always have fond memories of that beautiful event!


I picked up "Women of Life" last month as I knew it would be put to good use with all the female birthdays in my life!

The stems are stamped in the Perfect Match Spring Moss ink from Paper Trey and the blooms are with my new chalk ink. I bought a box of blooms and buttons from Making Memories (a second box is in my Blogaversary candy givewawy - have you entered? If not scroll down to find it!!) and it is just chock full of buttons.

I've been using them on everything lately. The only problem is that there are very few "matchy" ones. I thought this project was a good excuse to mix and match buttons for a whimsical feel on the flower centers. What do you think? Does it bother you that they don't all match?
Very tired today, launch party madness the last two nights, which is always so much fun, but gets my adrenaline rushing, so that I end up staying up WAY too late carding. However, I got a lot done, so that's good I guess. Off to Dunkin Donuts this morning for some caffeine!!
Have a great day everyone!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover