Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 2, 2008

Noteworthy Purse

Gina K sent us each of us on the team one of these little tins and I just love turning them into little purses with my Crop O Dile. I'm attending a baby shower next weekend and I thought this would be so cute to turn into a little gift card holder for the new mom.

I armed myself with some Noteworthy Paper and coordinated from Making Memories and my copic markers I turned my bling and dazzle flower outlines into a perfectly coordinated embellishment for this project.

The flowers inked up quickly and easily with my RV32 Shadow Pink marker and I attached an SU pewter brad through each. Now off to Babies R Us for a little gift card to place inside.

I'll show another gift for this new mom later this week. Have a great day!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover