Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 3, 2008

Just Sew It

I wish I knew who originated this template, I learned it at a SU Demonstrator meeting about a year ago and I thought it was just a fabulous idea.


The folio itself is made from one piece of 8.5 x 11 paper. Scored at 2 inches to create a bottom pocket, then scored at 5.5 so that it folds evenly in half. I know I've shown these notecard folios before. They really do come together so quickly.

This time I actually didn't even stamp it at all (gasp!) I went a little crazy with the sewing machine to decorate it instead.



This pretty paper is Bali Breeze designer paper from Stampin Up with Taken with Teal cardstock as the base.

Inside, I have four cards and four matching envelopes. The cards are all 5.5 x 4.25 flat cards. Again, I usually stamp a monogram or a flower, but this time, I simply stitched a strip of designer paper.

I tried fooling around to add a small image to the notecards, but I just loved the design on this paper and in the end, decided to leave it alone.

I held my breath as I sewed these panels, I was so afraid I'd bust a needle, but amazingly the needle went through it all smoothly. Am I a lucky girl or what?

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover