Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2008

Word Choice?

I guess I need to bring my word choice down to the kids level.

My two year old just told me that his dinner was "Not Acceptable."

I sound like the Super Nannny.

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christie Ortman said...

Like mother like son - LMBO!!!

Rachel V. said...

BWAAAHHHH!!! That is so cute. TFS

CraftyMomOf3 said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm constantly telling my 2 "that is UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR!".

XOXOXOXO

Shannan Teubner said...

ROFLMAO
I love supernanny...lol

Linda said...

lucky you...I use BIG words and my kids turn out "this SUCKS"....they're 4 and 7. I think *I* need SuperNanny!

Diane said...

Too funny...out of the mouths of a
babe!!!!

mudmaven said...

My 3 year old grandson's favorite word these days is "actually" - he pairs it with things I never would imagine it paired with. Aren't they wonderful :} ~chris

Bellawhoop said...

Haha! They are little sponges, soaking up every word we say (and even tone), aren't they?!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too funny!!! But face it, he could have said what my nieces say(thanks to their father)"this ain't any good". I prefer not acceptable anyday!!

Anonymous said...

I would never dumb down language for my kids

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover