Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 13, 2008

Crazy Thursday

Thursday is always nuts at my house, its the last day that each week that I operate my daycare, and the kids are always wound up.

Tonight I'm hosting my six month club class, and tomorrow morning I'm hosting playgroup. Yikes, what was I thinking - I've got to get to CLEANING UP around here!!
Truth is, that I love any excuse to hang out with the girls. Tonights stamp club meeting is always a blast and we all so enjoy getting out!
Tomorrow morning, a few of my friends are coming over with their boys who are the same age as my littlest and they'll actually play nicely while we can sit and chat. This is a recent development and I love it!!
Okay, onto the card. This cute little telephone is from Gina K's new release "Thinking of You" from illustrator Rupa Shevda . I thougth that this telephone was just too cute, all nice and old fashioned. You know, remember when you had to DIAL a telephone????
The paper is Making Memories Garden Party and the button is from the Garden Party Button Collection that I'm using on EVERYTHING!
Have a great day. Off to get naps in progress and the stamp party set up!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a cute little Sophia card that I made for the Pretties Pajama Party sketch challenge.

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alex said...

this is a yummy card - love the soft colors! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card...and I LOVE the button! Have a fun time tonight!! :-) (oh...and I'm having a lovely glass of white right now. Thinking of you!)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a sweet card,Jo! I LOVE the colors! Have fun tonight!

My Paper World said...

Ooh! This is so cute! the colours are so pretty!

Diane said...

I do remember those dial up days!
That's telling our age girl!!!
Your card is so cute!!!

Unknown said...

that image is adorable! Love the card too! :) Fun colors!

jjcreations said...

Very cute. I love the little phone. Joan

Anonymous said...

how love the pastel pink i really like the colors used thanks for sharing

Lois E. said...

Great card! Love the sketch idea!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a super cute card!! Love that image!!

Juanita B said...

So soft and pretty, I love your work. I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends and the children. Happy Weekend and TFS.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover