Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 12, 2008

Prettie Yummy!

Its Prettie Wednesday again! These weeks are going faster and faster. I seriously can't keep up. Charmaine, no peeky because this is on its way to you via FedEx becuase I'm SO late.
I used Cambria's tutorial on Splitcoast to make a cute little treat box, but I wanted a bigger one, so I used a 9x9 piece of cardstock and made my score lines at 3 inch intervals instead of the standard size from her tutorial.

My "Pretties" for this project are my Nestabilities and Copics. The paper is Stampin Up's Spring Fling which I totally adore, and the stamps used for this project are from Stampendous.

Charmaine and I both have children with severe nut allergies, and I know how hard it is to find safe treats for all these candy giving holidays. I picked up some treats for her girls from Vermont Nut Free Chocolates (my local candy place carries it around holidays...) and a pack of Peeps (my very personal favorite Easter candy!)
Be sure to pop around to all the Prettie Girl blogs (see links on the sidebar to the right) to see what they came up with for this Anything But a Card challenge!

Last week's challenge was from Christie - to make a shaker card. I better get shakin on that one. Pardon the pun.
Have a great day!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

JenMarie said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Donna Baker said...

this is SO cute!

Jillabella said...

Ohhhhh I want this!!!! I'm SO going to make a few of these for my nieces & nephews for Easter...they also have those nut allergies so it's REALLY hard to find them fun sweets. TFS!!! xoxo

Juanita B said...

So PRETTY! I like that you made it larger because I can see the images better, plus get more candy, LOL. TFS

Jana Weaver said...

VERY cute Jo...LOVE it!! And I'm sure Charmaine and her girls will love it too. Great job with my challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Joanne, this is sooo cute! I LOVE your little box!

Carolyn King said...

boy is that basket cute....and looks so yummy too! Awesome job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Sorry Jo, I peeked! But I CAN'T WAIT! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jessie/knightrone said...

How super cute!!! Totally adorable!!

Kathy W said...

very cute Jb, like how you made bigger to fit more candy! still need to try this since I am doing it for kids party next Friday-yikes!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable. Now I want to make one :-)

Tara said...

what a darling basket...love it! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute idea !! I'm sure she will love this!! Cute Cute!! :)

Liz said...

So, so cute!

Lois E. said...

SUPER CUTE! Great idea and love it - love it- love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover