Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 12, 2008

Prettie Wednesday - Shake it Up!

Two weeks ago, Christie issued our latest Prettie Girl challenge, to make a shaker card. I've always thought these were so fun, and hadn't made one yet.

When I was in CHA with Paper Pretties, I attended a Hero Arts class. We used this cute stamp set in class, and each got to take one home! Hooray!

I created the window with a transparency sheet (I only had to totally destroy my stamping area to find where I'd tucked them away) and the little window has clear micro beads inside.

The cupcake frosting is "glittered" with the help of my Glue Pen.

This cute paper is Paper Salon, and the ribbon is American Crafts - both from the Paper Pretties Boutique

I'm still one challenge behind. Last week Julie Masse challenged us all to make something with chipboard. Off to see what's in the stash to work with!
Be sure to pop on over to the other Prettie Girl blogs (you'll find all the links on the sidebar to the right!!)
I forgot! Its my time to schedule the challenge of the week! Here it is. Prettie Girls - Put on a Mask! You can mask to create depth in an image, to build a scene, reverse mask....whatever you choose, but mask it up ladies! Can't wait to see what you do!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable shaker Jo...love that little cupcake! Thanks again for the Cadbury's fix! :-D

Unknown said...

Really cute card Joanne!! The colors are so pretty too! Ok, what's our challenge this week ma'am?? :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE Joanne! Love it!

Alex said...

Very cute shaker card Joanne - love the colors too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jillabella said...

Adorable, as always...my fav cupycake set too! Um, yea haven't done mine yet so I have a bit of catching up to do. ;)

Juanita B said...

FABULOUS card! I love all the glitz! You did an awesome job, those are some great colors. TFS.

Juanita B said...

FABULOUS card! I love all the glitz! You did an awesome job, those are some great colors. TFS.

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I love cards that "do" something! Wish I wasn't working so much so I could "do" some cards! LOL So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Such a super cute shaker card!!! Love that cupcake!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover