Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 29, 2008

Best Buddies

Before I say one more thing, today is my kid sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Wish you were coming here to hang out for the day, rather than having to go to your pesky work! But we'll celebrate soon on family vacation! HOORAY for that!

I paired Jen's Sketch For You To Try with the Making Memories Garden Party paper that I rediscovered during my cleanup the other night! This cute stamp is from Stamping Bella.

And the little flower embellies you see here are also from Stamping Bella. They are these super cute, teeny little flowers!! I put a little crystal into the center of each of them and adhered them in place with my glue pen.

As you can see, I'm having SO much fun with my Janome back in action. I don't think that I've made a card lately that I haven't sewed. LOL!

I've also really been having a blast playing with my Copic markers lately. Now that I've got a few handfuls of colors and a range of colors I've been able to work on shading and blending. The results aren't always what I'd expected, but its fun to play.

Speaking of my "cleanup" the other night, I bought a five drawer paper organizer that I've moved my designer paper collection into. I've got a drawer for my PTI paper, two drawers of SU paper, a drawer of my favorite "stashed" items from eP and my LSS and a drawer completely devoted to scrap! We'll see how long it keeps me organized, but for now, at least its a little more organized down there!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet card! That little image is adorable!! :)

Tricia T said...

What a sweet card, Joanne!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Donna Baker said...

this card is too sweet! I bet your sister will adore it!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so so so cute!!

happy birthday to L!!

love u!

xoxoxo

Renee said...

How cute! I love it!

Jennifer Buck said...

Ohmygoodness! This is just the cutest thing ever! LOVE it! So, so, sooo cute! TFS :)

Anonymous said...

Joanne - This is so cute! I have missed you! Glad to have a minute to comment! LOL

Kathleen said...

So cute! I love that DP and I am envious of your sewing ability....straight lines are hard for me...., OK, any kind of line is hard for me! Perhaps someday :)

Nancy Riley said...

Adorable !!!!! Love the coloring and that stitching is amazing! Love the sweet homemade look you've given this card, Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover