Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2008

Sewn on a Limb

I picked up Paper Trey Ink's Out on a Limb expressly for "man cards." However, till now I've only used it for flowery cards. This time, I put it to the use I had originally intended for my little brother's birthday which was earlier this month.

Want to know something funny? I didn't sew this card for the asthetics of it. I sewed it because I was OUT of adhesive. So I HAD to sew it! Giggle.

This card is a 4.25 inch square card of kraft cardstock with Close to Cocoa sewn on top. The front panel is Always Artichoke with a Very Vanilla panel up top.

I need to just pick up a full spool of this striped chocolate May Arts ribbon because I keep buying it a few yards at a time, and then I'm ticked when I run out again. Its a wonderful color and so easy to make a nice little knot. I fully believe you can use ribbon on a guy card, if its the right ribbon.

Happy Stampin!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover