Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 8, 2008

Couldn't Miss It

I had such fun being Jen's Guest Designer for her Sketch for You To Try last month, that I couldn't miss playing along this weekend.

To up the ante for myself, I committed that I'd use only SU for this challenge, and in particular that I'd use the Summer Picnic paper (you know, that paper that I HAD to have, but I've been hoarding, afraid to cut into it because its so super cute.) Well, what good is paper if you don't USE it! Right? So cut away....

This card is going postal today to the leader of our local SU group. I've got to send in my RSVP and my registration for our upcoming Quarterly Meeting. Oh man, I've got to come up with something for a swap. Better get crackin!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover