Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 8, 2008

Couldn't Miss It

I had such fun being Jen's Guest Designer for her Sketch for You To Try last month, that I couldn't miss playing along this weekend.

To up the ante for myself, I committed that I'd use only SU for this challenge, and in particular that I'd use the Summer Picnic paper (you know, that paper that I HAD to have, but I've been hoarding, afraid to cut into it because its so super cute.) Well, what good is paper if you don't USE it! Right? So cut away....

This card is going postal today to the leader of our local SU group. I've got to send in my RSVP and my registration for our upcoming Quarterly Meeting. Oh man, I've got to come up with something for a swap. Better get crackin!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

ohhhhhhhhh I LOVE it Joanne!! I love love love Summer Picnic DP and Tart & Tangy! This card is fantastic!

Stop hoarding that wonderful paper my friend...hehe! I'm on my second pack ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Love it Joanne. . .it's super CUTE!

Donna Baker said...

WOW! what a fantastic card! I love it-I finally got my paper last night & used up almost half of it working on a hostess gift! I am in LOVE with it! Why not just use this card for your swap it's so perfect in every way!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I love this paper SO MUCH! I have it and have not yet been bold enough to cut into it!!

This card is SO pretty!

XOXOXO

Unknown said...

I love all your pretty layers on this Joanne! So pretty! I haven't cut into my paper yet either . . . :)

Basement Stamper said...

I've been using this paper all week with my stamping! I love it and the set too. Great card!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

I'm doing some T&T cards for my stamp club.. and guess I'll have to add this fantastic card to the team!!! Love it!! Connie

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover