Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 7, 2008

MFT Monday

The MFT Sketch Challenge of the week went up late last night and I was so excited to have an excuse to add a little MFT to my "to do" list for the week. I recently picked up Let's Go for a Walk and hadn't had a chance to get it all inky yet.

The supplies here are all from my generous stash of SU paper. I used Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, the yummy Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain, a few Felt Flower Fusion pieces with a Gemstone Brad through the center, as well as a piece of chipboard.
I covered the chipboard quickly with the help of my Five Petal Punch, then after adhering the designer paper I inked up all the edges with a sponge and some Close to Cocoa ink.

The image was stamped with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink, then colored in with my Prismacolor pencils, blended with OMS and a blending stump.

I pretty much followed the sketch, I just didn't add a sentiment where I was supposed to. I just couldn't make it work, it was junking up the layout where it was supposed to go. I skipped it. Whoopsie!

Its already been popped into the mail to one of my MFT pals!

I'm running an infirmary today instead of a daycare. My little guy is sick, my two clients are sick, and my husband is home sick in bed. Hope you all have a good day. I'm off to wipe noses....
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover