Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 7, 2008

Use "What You've Got"

As I've been mentioning, my SU stuff was feeling a little neglected. And, lord knows I've got a very decent sized collection. I thought it would be fun to challenge a few of my friends, to keep that SU momentum going.

So, once a month, I'm going to challenge Nancy and Dawn. We'll find some SU supplies that we all already own, and see what we can come up with. Since this is purely for fun, I'm giving us all two weeks to work, and then we'll show you what we came up with. At that time, the challenge is raised to YOU, then you will all have two weeks to see what you can come up with.

The first challenge has been issued to the girls. We'll have our projects for you next Friday and then I can't wait to see what you all come up with. The SCS keyword will be "WYG" for "What You've Got." The idea here is to get inspired by what already lives in your stamp collection, paper stash etc. I know we're all buying it... so lets see what we can actually DO with it!

I can't wait to see what the girls come up with, they're both madly talented.

have a great day!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

This is so exciting, Joanne! I could barely sleep last night, as my mind was busy sketching out my first challenge card! It'll be fun to see what other stampers come up with!

mudmaven said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what it will be. ~chris

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I need to take my lead from you and use what I've got! SU specifically! What a great challenge, Joanne!

Dawn Easton said...

I'm so excited too! I can't wait to get to work on something.
I am ROFL @ madly talented...haha...girl...you are too funny!
Thanks so much for inviting us to play with you! This will be a blast and I hope that others will play along too!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea! Can't wait for your first challenge! Hugs and smiles

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover