Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 14, 2008

Provocraft Rocks!

I have a busted bug, with an embossing folder trapped inside. Sniff.

However, I have to say how TRULY fabulous ProvoCraft Customer service is. All I have to say, is that they stand 100% behind their products, they are going to fix me up with a working bug, and I'll be very, very happy to continue to buy from them.

Oh, life is sweet. Thank you dear ProvoCraft for resuing me and my Cuttlebugging needs!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

That is good here! So glad for you. I know my cutter from Making Memories the measurements wore off and they sent me a brand new one. They were fabulous to deal with also. It's nice to hear that companies are standing behind their products. Thanks for letting us know. It's companies like that I like to purchase from. :)

Nancy Riley said...

A busted bug?! Bummer! Good to know that Provocraft stands behind their products though! TFS!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover