Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 14, 2008

SU's back to play!

Quick post today, I've got some client orders to wrap up this week, a card got picked up for publication (hooray!!!) that I've got to make some tweaks to and get out in the mail, samples to make for my Friday challenge with Nancy and Dawn, and a project club to prep for on Thursday night!

I've got two quick SU projects using Stampin Up's Summer Picnic Designer paper.

I hope you're not tired of seeing these card folios that I show every now and again. But they just seem to look so cute with any paper I've got hangin' around (um, which is a lot)
Inside, I've tucked four matching notes and envelopes.
I also was way behind in a birthday card for a little friend of ours. The card was to celebrate this little cutie's birthday, but really, we all know the cards are for the moms right? I knew my friend would snatch it up before the little guy ate it!

I started trying to work with Taylor's challenge from two weeks ago, but couldn't get the proportions right.

I knew I wanted to use Summer Picnic paper, but I challenged myself to use something other than Tart and Tangy to go with it.
I reached for Big Bold Birthday and inked up the present and the bow to match with the designer paper.
Off to another crazy day around here. I've got some photo editing to do so I can share some of the new things I worked on this weekend!
Have a great day everyone!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

FAB cards Joanne! I LOVE those note cards. WHY haven't I thought of using Tart & Tangy and Summer Picnic??? LOVE IT! I'd never tire of seeing your creations...whatever they may be ;)

Love the layout of your birthday card! So fun!

I'm looking forward to Friday too!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE these card folios! Awesome, JOanne! And congrats on the publication! That is AWESOME! Woo hoo!

Donna Baker said...

whoa, you're a busy lady! congratulations on the publication, woohoo! I love your notecards (and the Taylor sketch) you're going to make me cave on that tart & tangy set, I know it! I already LOVE the DP and have about gone through one pack (and I only got it a week ago) yikes!

Renee said...

These are gorgeous! Love how bright and cheerful they are!

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, I NEVER get tired of seeing ANYTHING that you create! Your card folios are always fantastic, and this one is no exception!

I too have been thinking of using a stamp set other than Tart & Tangy with Summer Picnic. This card is FABULOUS!

expatmom (Colleen H.) said...

Congrats on your publication! I said a little cheer for you over here... :)

Melissa said...

These are awesome!

Many Blessings,
M.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute projects!! So bright and fun, love them!

Unknown said...

Pretty cards Jo! I love the bright cheery clors! Congrats on your pub!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover