Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 11, 2008

Treasure!

I can't believe I completely forgot to upload this card earlier in the week. This lovely piece of Cosmo Cricket paper might be my favorite pieces of treasure I found in my scrap pile this week.
It is matched with a piece of Soft Sky cardstock and a kraft card base. This was in fact, the very first stamp that I purchased from Gina K back in November.
For this card, I stamped the image with Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink, then colored with my copic markers. You can't see it here, but the flower centers have just a little bit of clear spica pen for some shine.
I masked the sentiment to get it stacked up like that in the circle, it comes in a straight line.
Speaking of Gina K, I'm off to start two new swaps with the recently released "Kindred Spirits" line of stamps from Gina K. If you've picked up any of the stamps, please consider joining us! More details on the Gina K Member Company Forum on Splitcoast.
I've got some client orders to fill, a challenge card to work on, samples for my upcoming SU workshop. So, I'll have lots of new to share next week!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melanie said...

so soft and pretty! can you beleive I still don't have Soft Sky??

Dawn Easton said...

Very pretty Joanne! Hope you are able to get some fun stamping in too! I am going to work on our challenge for next week. My mind has been spinning with ideas ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful Joanne!

Dottie K. said...

This is beautiful. I love that paper and the colors you used. :)

Donna Baker said...

this is just lovely, Joanne! love that DP

jjcreations said...

This is very nice....I like this background paper. Joan

Renee said...

What a pretty card! Well done!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love the paper, love the color tones and LOVE the design.

SUPER PRETTY!

xoxo

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, you picked up on the colors of the dp perfectly while coloring the main stamped image! So very pretty! I just love the double ribbon too!

Alli Miles said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Marisa said...

Nice card. I love how you put the little flower with the brad on the scalloped sentiment. What a lovely touch - one I'm going to have to case!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job! Your colors and paper selection are gorgeous. And that is probably my most favorite Gina K stamp set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a treasure it is too!!! This is just gorgeous!!! Love what you have done with this super pretty paper!!

Anonymous said...

This card is so beautiful! -Samantha

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover