Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 11, 2008

Sprinkle Returns

You may remember that I posted a card for the Cat's Pajama's Tuesday contest the other day and then realized, I'd used the wrong Sprinkle for the challenge. Well lucky for me, I had the right one! Gee shucks, I'll just have to play along again.

This sassy little cat cracks me up. I had this piece of Scenic Route paper on my desk (okay, it isn't a leftover scrap per say, but it was just sitting out on my desk saying - come on, I'm just waiting for you!!)

I love making triangle trifold cards, and haven't made one in a while. Now that I've got nesties, they're just perfect for the front panel.

Sprinkle is stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black ink. Then I colored in the eyes and nose with my copic markers, and outlined a faint shadow as well. I had these great rhinestones from Jana (thanks sweets!) that I turned into matching emeralds with my green copic marker. What a sweet way to make perfectly matched embellishments for any project!

Lucky me, my sweet friend Meri popped in for a visit, and fell in love with this little card, and now its probably sitting in her craft room! We just love to enable eachother....and I think The Cat's Pajama's now has a new fan in her!!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kelly said...

Great card! I love the green!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I love this Jo!! Thanks again!! It's such inspiration!!!

XOXOXO

Donna Baker said...

ooh, how cute is this? Lucky girl that Merri. that dp is nice!

Kira said...

Great card! So much fun with Sprinkle looking elegant and smug.

Unknown said...

So Cute!! I love the paper!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

So cute! Love the BLING around the cat's neck! Great detail!

Sharon in NE said...

Lucky us to get two Sprinkles in one week, but better yet, lucky Meredith to get the card! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute, and what a lucky girl to get it!!! I love that style of card too, but I have never made one, crazy right!!

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE how you colored the rhinestones...I'm gonna have to make myself some Sapphires that way!! :-) Very cute card...and Rome was AWESOME! :-)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover