Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 10, 2008

Feeling like a Kindred Spirit?

Sometimes, don't you feel like you need to be this chick to get everything done? I just wouldn't look so svelte in a cape and leggings. Giggle.

This super mom is one of the newly released "Kindred Spirits" and I used one of the "Kindred Greetings for Her" which are now available for sale at Gina K Designs. My two young boys were totally GAGA for this stamp when they saw it.
This super mom is stamped onto Poison Ivory cardstock, and colored with Copic markers.

I gave the cape a quick glimmer of shine with my spica pen and she's outlined softly in a grey copic marker to help her pop right off the page.

Yes, this is even more DP from my stash pile, this is the Cerise designer paper from SU. (Such a shame they retired that paper, I love it...)

Okay, how about one more Kindred Spirit for the day?

Anyone that knows me well in real life has heard me say "I only run when chased." Seriously, I'm not the girl that says "Let's go out for a run." Ever. But I do have lots of friends that enjoy that crazy past time.

This is a joy fold card, and the inside panel reads "You're Amazing." Because, really, anyone that runs, is seriously that - amazing.
I know now that the weather is improving, one of my crazy friends will sign up for some fundraising run and will commence training for said event. I'll tuck this away for that occasion.

Yes, again with the paper from my stash. These particular pieces are Crate Paper Cowgirl. Are you bored of looking at all my stash paper?
If you're picking up any of the Kindred Spirits stamps, please consider signing up for the Kindred Spirits Swap that I'll be posting on the Gina K Member Forum on Friday!
Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

They are just both just adorable, Joanne! That's hilarious, by the way. . ."I only run when chases". . .I'll have to use that the next time my hubby asks me if I want to run! LOL

Melanie said...

these are great!!! not tired of scraps!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both of your cards are super cute!!! Love the super mom image, and I for one am loving seeing all of your paper!!

Dawn Easton said...

Fab cards Joanne! Love the sparkle on the first one...the cape is awesome! Your second one is really sweet! LOL...I'm not much of a runner either ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover