Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 7, 2008

#30 is the winner!

I just loved reading about everyone's "journeys" so many adventures! I'm so glad you all liked the journal, they really are so easy to make with a Bind It All. And, cute stamps of course!

Random.org selected #30 as the winner:

Lori said...
I would so LOVE this for my notes at the upcoming Stampin' Up! convention!!!Lori
May 7, 2008 7:28 PM

Lori, please email me at stampedbyhand@comcast.net or you can reach me through comments here with your email address. I'll need your snail mail address to get it out to you. If I don't hear from you by Tuesday the 13th, I'll re-draw from the entries to find this journal a home!

Thank you to everyone that commented!!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover