Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 8, 2008

Sending some comfort...


When the unfortunate moment arrives when you need to send a sympathy card, its nice to have a stamp set with just the right sentiments included.

As soon as the call came in, I knew exactly what stamp set I'd be reaching for "Comfort and Peace" from Gina K Designs.


I had some scraps of Stampin Up Ginger Blossom paper handy and I thought they would be warm, yet subtle enough for this project. The card is a 5 1/4 square base of Ruby Red cardstock and I used my Stampin Up Many Marvelous Markers in Ruby Red and Old Olive direct to the stamp, huffed to re-moisten the ink, and then stamped the image onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink.

I thought about adding some stitching with my sewing machine, or paper piercing, but what I really wanted to do was get this card right out in the mail as soon as possible.

Have a good day everyone, its raining here again today. So dreary.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover