Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 15, 2008

Just Be Claws - and Big News

After several days in Arizona my kids are shivering at the chilly weather here in Boston - we've got early April type weather going on here instead of mid May!!! My little guy went off to school yesterday with a sweatshirt and long pants.

We had such an amazing time visiting with my family, swimming and lounging at the pool (yummy adult cocktails for grownups), golfing for the guys, a truly fabulous spa visit for the girls, visiting the Phoenix Zoo, watching the birds and lizzards that were everywhere. It was hard to come home and get back to real life!

I made this quick cards with Gina K's super cute set Just Be Claws before I left, when I was on my huge 4 1/4 square card kick. I have another one in the works with the fun little crab fromt his set as well, I've got the crab colored, just haven't assembled the card itself. I have to say that these images were fun to color in with my copic markers!

So, big news....be sure to swing over to Gina's blog today for a fun announcement, which I'm so very excited about! I think my latest delivery from her is coming TODAY! Hooray - oh mailman, where are you??? But you'll have to wait a few days to see what I'm workin' on!

20 Comments    Post a Comment:

B said...

Congrats! :-D Can't wait to see what amazing creations you post next! Well deserved!

Dottie K. said...

So cute! Congratulations! By the way I just got my issue of Stamp It and I saw you card in there also. Love it and way to go girl!!! :)

Amy said...

Wow! Congrats Joan! Your work is fabulous, so Gina is the lucky one! Way to go!!!

Hugs,
Amy

Nancy Riley said...

So glad you and your family enjoyed Arizona! Yep, I'm pretty lucky to be livin' in this beautiful state!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new position with Gina K, my friend! Lucky Gina!

Mary said...

Your card is so sweet. Congratulations on becoming a senior designer for Gina K. Looks as though you and I are neighbors. I love in NH.

LeAnne said...

This is adorable!! So sweet and simple, I just love it!
LeAnne

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are so awesome!! Congrats to you!! I love your work!!

Lois E. said...

Great card! Congrats on the design team position!

Monica said...

Congrats!! I love your work and look forward to seeing more of the Gina K line!

Cat Tidwell said...

Congrats to you! Well deserved! Your work is always sooo awesome!

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY! Congrats, girl!

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

Congrats girlfriend!! They are so lucky to have you.
Hugs,
Ana

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I love your designs! Can't wait to see more!

Liz said...

Way to go Joanne! Congrats!

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations Joanne!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

HUGE congrats Joanne!! How fabulous for you AND Gina K!! Can't wait to see the new goodies! :)

Karen Hanim said...

Such fun! I just bought some copic markers and can't wait to try them out. You have inspired me over the last month.

Karen Hanim
Scrapbooking in Turkey

Elizebeth said...

Congrats, I knew she would keep you!

Julie Campbell said...

Yeah!!! Joanne, I'm SO happy for you! You are an amazing artist and have so much talent to share! Congrats!!!

expatmom (Colleen H.) said...

Congrats Joanne! So I guess you are staying on after all. *wink*

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover