Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 12, 2008

Life Is Good

Two weeks ago, I headed out for a great night with my girlfriends! Now, I don't drive a pink car (I've got a black mom-mobile!) but this was me, sunroof open, radio blaring playing my favorite playlist on my iPod -- and no carseats! LOL!

I picked up this sweet little Elzybell at Colorful Creations in Hyannis, what a FUN store. I think I'm very lucky its an hour and a half away or else my credit card would be smokin'

I think these sweet little images really lend themselves to smaller sized cards. So.....I picked up two packets of the Amuse notecards, which are totally adorable. I've got another card coming you way with those hopefully later this week!

Have a GREAT day!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover