Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 12, 2008

Quick and Cute

I had a whole bunch of thank you notes to make up for my little guy's birthday. I needed something I could mass produce pretty quickly, but of course, I didn't want to sacrifice the cute factor either! Here's what I came up with:

I used my Big Bold Birthday set from Stampin Up for the present with the bow on top, and then a little scrap of striped designer paper.

The paper I used here is from Stampin Up's Summer Days Simply Scrappin Kit - that I received at a recent demonstrator meeting and fell totally in love with. What a fantastic color combination (Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Bashful Blue)

I'm using this card as the model for one of my upcoming designs for my May Project Club girls, I'm just going to switch the paper to East Coast Prep and switch the sentiment to a Happy Birthday card.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Marie said...

This is really adorable! What a great quick card. Love the layout and the colors. TFS

Renee said...

This is awesome! What a great idea! Love your color combo to!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are too cute!!

Nancy Riley said...

You hit the nail on the head, Joanne! ... quick, easy assembly card WITH the cute factor! WAY to go!

Unknown said...

Adorable cards - very cute and quick? great!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover