Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 1, 2008

Something Special

Recognize the layout from yesterday's card? I've been on a 4.25 square kick lately. I don't know what's up with that, but its been fun!

I made this card for Christie for her birthday today! Happy Birthday Christie!! This set is "Something Special" which was recently released from Paper Pretties.

I really enjoy watercoloring, and this image was fun to work with using my my inkpads (sahara sand, close to cocoa, mellow moss and pretty in pink) and aquapainter onto watercolor paper.

The card base again is kraft, with some Blue Hill paper from Crate Paper as a base mat. I did actually have adhesive by the time I made this card, but I loved the effect of all that stitching on these small cards. I've got to do something to compensate for my missing nesties! LOL!

Happy May Day everyone! Have a good one.

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

LeAnne said...

Watercoloring is my favorite thing to do right now and this is very nice! I love the soft subtle colors you used!
LeAnne

Lisa H. said...

I love the square cards. and yours is just lovely!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover