Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2008

cleaning house.....retired stamps for sale.....

I've been a madwoman today, digging through retired sets to see what I can part with. If you're interested, I've listed the following sets on eBay today.

Dots & Daisies Backgrounder, Whimsical Alphabet both Upper and Lower, Birthday Beauty, Clowning Around, Basket Full of Fun,
Love Matters, Toy Box, A Light Heart,
On the Farm (SOLD)

Here's a link to my "listings" if you have any interest.

Trust me, all the stamps are very loved, but its getting a **little** crowded down there.
I'm also going to be making up bunches and bunches of cards, notecard sets, notecard folios etc all for sale. I'm not sure if any of you that come to read might be interested, I know many of you are crafty yourselves. However, if you ARE interested you can drop me an email at stampedbyhand@comcast.net.



Have a great day.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover