Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 23, 2008

Bella-licious!

I recently treated myself to a "Bag-O-Bellas" because, you see, I go over there to buy one specific Bella and get sucked in by the cuteness, and end up with a whole batch-o-bellas!  

I'm really looking forward to visiting with Emily - The Stamping Bella herself - in just a few weeks at CHA! 

So, this is the first of a few new ones you'll see I've added to my collection.  I mean who doesn't love cupcakes and balloons??  I used this image to create a card for one of my dearest friends who is partially to blame for this stamping addiction of mine.  

Happy Birthday Audra!! Hope it was a great one.

I'm skipping the blah-de-blah today because my eldest is waiting patiently (okay not so patiently) for some computer time. This shared computer is killlin' me.   

Deets:  Designer paper DCWV's Nana's Nursery collection, PTI Stampers Select White, Stampin Up Cert Celery, Ink Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Melissa said...

Love love love it!

What a wonderful way to be sucked in! :-)

Many Blessings,
M.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! I went for one image recently, and ended up with 10, go figure...

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Joanne! I am trying to resist the Bella movement...but it's getting harder and harder...LOVE this card! I just tagged you on my blog! :)

Deb Wood said...

This is fabulous!! I love the layout and the DP. The coloring looks great too, so soft!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover