Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 4, 2008

Candy Winner

Thanks to everyone that posted, and thanks to ALL of who come by to visit all the time! You'll never know how great all your sweet comments are to read!

Okay, back to business!  Random.org has selected number 43 as the winner  

mochamama  - who loves chocolate macaroon cookies and her cuttlebug.  She's hoping to treat herself to some copics and nesties

Well now  you've won the MFT Mini Set of the month! Hooray for that!

Please email me with your snail mail address and I'll get your stamps sent out.  They're actually making their way to me from Kim right now and I'll put them back into the mail to you just as soon as they arrive!!  Congratulations

Looks like chocolate, ice cream and anything with peanut butter were some favorite real sweets.  I think there is a three way tie between ribbon, nesties and patterned paper.  All some of my very favorite things.

Speaking of favorite things, get going! The party is starting over on the forum! Get going!! 


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joanne, I am just thrilled! I sent my addie to you.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover