Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 17, 2008

Dear Blogging Friends....

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the Earth.  My google reader has one thousand posts for me to read (no exaggeration).  I've barely made the rounds to comment on all your beautiful work.  

What's wrong you may ask? Well, my laptop died. GASP!  My husband has a new drive on order, but till then I'm sharing a computer with my kids, and my husband, and its located in the basement, not handy on my kitchen countertop!

Still here... just a bit s-l-o-w and out of touch.  

Hugs

ME

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

I TOTALLY understand! I finally went through and clicked "mark all as read" for my over 800 unread blog entries from all the travel!! But now that I'm caught up, I hope to stay that way for a while! Good luck, hope your laptop is back quickly!!

Cheryl said...

I totally know the feeling. I just got mine back from the puter shop but luckily it was only gone for 24 hours and I only had 225 blogs to read!! too bad reader doesn't have a way to mark all read (not just the individual entries) so you can start from scratch or just pick some you want to read. I guess I always feel I am missing something great tho.
Good luck keeping up and hope your baby will be back home soon!
Cheryl

Monica said...

Don't worry about it! When you get that far behind.. just mark them all as read and start fresh! Even though we all like to be considered superwoman... there's only so much time in the day! Hope your laptop has a short visit at the doctor!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Wow, I had 100+ to read yesterday and thought that was bad! Hope you get caught up soon! A dead computer is no fun at all!

Mimi Hornberger said...

Thank you, so much, for your sweet comments. Yes, my cabinets are from IKEA. I love that place. And the thought of not having to dust all of my little stuff on the shelves makes me soooo happy!

I do hope you get your computer up and running soon. That is a big bummer!!

XO, Mimi

Donna Baker said...

I know how you feel (it was that way for me when I got back from vacation)! It took me a few weeks but now I'm down to 92 - woohoo

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover