Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2008

Friday Stamptime!

Okay, I know this card probably looks familiar to you......  

I had a birthday card to make and wanted to make a sample for this weeks Great Swaps Girls challenge. Since the card was for a little two year old girl, and since I knew I wanted to use SU Only, I knew immediately that I wanted to put my Spring Fling Designer paper and my Big Bold Birthday back in action.   

I could have "cutified" it by using my Nesties, but I went for the Coluzzle to keep it SUO.  I love double layering the flowers from the Three for You punch, and I pulled all the little petals up to give them some added dimension.  I also added one to the cupcake top.  Okay, I'll try not to bore you with that stamp set again since um, I just showed it very similarly two days ago.

The card I needed is actually for twins, and I sat down to make another card for the other little girl, but for that one, you'll need to wait till Monday.

Have a fantastic weekend, and I'll talk to you next week!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover