Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 6, 2008

Friday Stamptime!

Okay, I know this card probably looks familiar to you......  

I had a birthday card to make and wanted to make a sample for this weeks Great Swaps Girls challenge. Since the card was for a little two year old girl, and since I knew I wanted to use SU Only, I knew immediately that I wanted to put my Spring Fling Designer paper and my Big Bold Birthday back in action.   

I could have "cutified" it by using my Nesties, but I went for the Coluzzle to keep it SUO.  I love double layering the flowers from the Three for You punch, and I pulled all the little petals up to give them some added dimension.  I also added one to the cupcake top.  Okay, I'll try not to bore you with that stamp set again since um, I just showed it very similarly two days ago.

The card I needed is actually for twins, and I sat down to make another card for the other little girl, but for that one, you'll need to wait till Monday.

Have a fantastic weekend, and I'll talk to you next week!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is super cute!! I love it, no matter what!!

Nancy Riley said...

This is so cute, Joanne! LOVE all your cards, especially your SUO cards!

Dawn Easton said...

So cute Joanne! I've been trying to do at least one SUO card a day but sometimes it just doesn't happen...lol
Hope you have a FAB weekend girl!

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE! Love this, Joanne! It's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love the flowers!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is so adorable, Joanne! Love it!

Anonymous said...

adorable card ;) am i going to see you girls at a muse a palooza at ink about it!!??

Kim said...

This card is so pretty! TFS

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover