Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 24, 2008

mac help

Okay, anyone out there on blogger using a mac? Why won't my links work!

I see that its adding a www.blogger.com before some of my links. I keep entering it without that - its adding it on its own. Bizzare!!

help!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

I'm a mac girl - I'll try and help. It looks like the last few links you have made also take in your blog address, in addition to the link URL. Can you edit your post to remove the part which is your blog address?

B said...

Not sure if you've already solved your problem but... when you enter your link, make sure you enter the FULL link including the http:// part. So for instance, instead of just putting in www.ginakdesigns.com put http://www.ginakdesigns.com.

Make sense? HTH!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover