Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2008

MFTeaser Tuesday

Today I've got two teasers for the soon to be released "Congrats All Around" set from My Favorite Things. And, they couldn't be more different!

Of course I HAD to do one that uses that fun circular "congratulations" whirl, and my nesties. They're a perfect fit! I ran across this fun American Crafts Paper at my LSS Right At Home Scrapbooking (um, did I mention that they now sell My Favorite Things Stamps - I was so excited!!) And it jumped itself right into my little basket.

The "celebration swirl" was stamped in versamark, then embossed with white embossing powder. This set includes all sorts of fun little icons to indicate what it is you're celebrating. In this instance, its for my cousin who just got a new car.


This little card is headed out to someone very special in my life who is having a really fantastic year! You may remember that my sister got married this past fall. Well, she's moving to my town - HOORAY - closing on her house next Friday and guess what, I'm also going to be an auntie! How fantastic is that?? I'm so excited!
This card was super easy - I lined the three little icons up on my block - I picked one that had grid lines for perfect alignment. Stamped them all at once using Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate ink and set it aside to dry.
A quick run through the cuttlebug for the swiss dots and then another quick whirl for my Spellbinders Tag for the sentiment.
By the time I made my scalloped border, stamped the sentiment (from My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments) and got the first layer taped down, the ink was dry enough for me to quickly fill in these images with my Copics.

Hope you have a great day, and don't forget to check out all the Design Team MFTeasers over at Splitcoast Stampers in this gallery.
One more set of Teasers tomorrow, and then the launch party over at Splitcoast Stampers tomorrow night! Have a fantastic day!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover