Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2008

MFTeasin Candy!

Since I showed you all that ice cream yesterday, how about some cupcakes today?
Here's a sweet little treat that I'm going to use for my husband's birthday card this weekend. Hopefully he won't find it too girly....I think it just looks YUMMY!
I completely adore this set, and, I'm pretty sure you will too! So sure in fact, that I'm offering one set up as blog candy as a thank you for helping me cross 150K hits!
Here's all you have to do to enter. Tell me what's your favorite sweet! In fact, I'd like to know what your favorite sweet is both to eat, and your favorite papercrafting treat too. What would you like to treat yourself too?

Just post a comment on this thread with your answers - and I'll post the winner of this MFT Mini Set of the month on Wednesday June 4th at 9pm EST just as the launch party over on www.splitcoaststampers.com begins!
Quick card deets: Stamp Set is "What's Up Cupcake?" from My Favorite Things, Card base is Mellow Moss from Stampin Up, Patterned Paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Hey Sugar line, Nestie Rectangle which I picked up at Polka Dot Plaza and my Cuttlebug Tiny Tags Die for the Sentiment, Hardware from the Precious Metals Hardware Kit which I purchased at Paper Pretties, Ribbon is SU's Close to Cocoa Taffeta Ribbon.
Thanks everyone, and have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover