Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 12, 2008

Take a break

Did you see these darling images from My Favorite Things Presents?  They're just so sweet.  I was excited to have some time to stamp with them again!  They're so different from anything in my existing collection and I think they're simply adorable! 

I thought this was a great match for my Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie paper.

To be honest, this was my initial card that I'd started for Jen's Sketch For You To Try, but couldn't locate any paper in my collection that would work. I'd used up the majority of my Honey Pie on a recent set of swaps and couldn't find it anywhere!  So, I scrapped the top half of the sketch and just got to work!

The image is stamped with my new Memento pad - which I adore. Dries vibrantly black and quick!  Just perfect for my Copic Markers.  

I'd love to go hide out in the bath - think the kids would find me? 

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dottie K. said...

This is so pretty! :)

Donna Baker said...

what a pretty card, Joanne! been stalking the mail...I haven't rcv'd my sets from Kim yet *boohoo*

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. good luck in the tub, my experience has alwyas been as soon as i got in the tub the kids would find me, the phone would ring incessantly or the dog would start barking in a suspicious manner!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Joanne!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a super cute card Joanne!! I love that image!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover