Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 22, 2008

Flowers for Daisy

I'm so excited that the next round of Gina K previews is here at last! As usual, Gina sent each of us a box of fabulousness to share with all of you.  

First up in the lineup is a very special set, designed by Asela Hopkins.  For a limited time, a portion of the proceeds from Flowers for Daisy will be donated to the American Cancer Society in honor of Asela's friend Daisy, who is fighting a courageous battle with Cancer.  

The images in this sentiment, are just so lovely, and exquisitely detailed.  The sentiments are so heartfelt, I know that I will be designing cards with each of them.  I received this set just before I jetted out to CHA last week so for now...but I can already forsee that this set will see a lot of ink from me.  

The designer paper from Collage Press was a perfect background for this simply beautiful daisy.  
 I find myself reaching for this slider die from Spellbinders over and over again, it is a fantastic size, and the embossing detail - ahhhh.  I love it.  

For more previews with this set, be sure to stop by Gina's blog as well as the blogs of Julie Koerber, Asela Hopkins and Emily Giovanni.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover