Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 22, 2008

Flowers for Daisy

I'm so excited that the next round of Gina K previews is here at last! As usual, Gina sent each of us a box of fabulousness to share with all of you.  

First up in the lineup is a very special set, designed by Asela Hopkins.  For a limited time, a portion of the proceeds from Flowers for Daisy will be donated to the American Cancer Society in honor of Asela's friend Daisy, who is fighting a courageous battle with Cancer.  

The images in this sentiment, are just so lovely, and exquisitely detailed.  The sentiments are so heartfelt, I know that I will be designing cards with each of them.  I received this set just before I jetted out to CHA last week so for now...but I can already forsee that this set will see a lot of ink from me.  

The designer paper from Collage Press was a perfect background for this simply beautiful daisy.  
 I find myself reaching for this slider die from Spellbinders over and over again, it is a fantastic size, and the embossing detail - ahhhh.  I love it.  

For more previews with this set, be sure to stop by Gina's blog as well as the blogs of Julie Koerber, Asela Hopkins and Emily Giovanni.

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

jjcreations said...

Very pretty card....I love the background paper. Joan

Monica said...

Beautiful and elegant! Love this card!

Linsey R said...

what a beautiful card, Joanne! I love the the colors you chose, this wonderful daisy flower image and the overall class of it--it's so wonderful, as always! Love seeing these great sneak peeks!

emilymomto3boys said...

beautiful Joanne!!!!

Melanie said...

so eelegant! Love your colors, sketch and tag! :)

Cat Tidwell said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors you have chose to work this card, awesome!

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is just gorgeous Joanne! I love the dp that you used and your coloring is wonderful! I am really excited about what Gina is doing with this set. I am definitely going to be purchasing it! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :D

Barbara Schram said...

Love the paper, Joanne! Glad you are back safely! I said a prayer when I read your post about being delayed!

Pat said...

This card is absolutely beautiful. TFS!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover