Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 22, 2008

Nothin but a Dirty Wanna Be...

I'm so excited that this week is the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on Splitcoast Stampers.  I missed out on this super fun event last year - I was on vacation without stamps or internet access-eeeks!!

I hope to be able to play along in a lot of the challenges this week.  This card combines the Watercoloring Challenge as well as the Clean Card Challenge.  

If you're not already a member of the Splitcoast Fan Club whatever are you waiting for? Instant uploads, access to the Dirty Dozen gallery which always holds some of the most beautiful and clever creations!  And this week, the chance to play along with my stamping idols to boot!  What's not to love?

This is another sample using the soon to be released "Flowers for Daisy" set from Gina K Designs.  Please be sure to stop by Asela's blog to read the story behind the design. But warning, grab a tissue, because I was streaming tears reading her beautiful post. 

I did post another card using an upcoming Gina K Designs release.  I won't be sharing it here till later in the week, but you can find it here on Splitcoast if you're interested in a little preview of what else is coming later this week!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy said...

oooooh, this is so beautiful Joanne! How in the heavens did you get your ribbon to do that? I am going to have to see if I can click on the picture so I can enlarge it to figure it out! Stunning!

Hugs,
Amy

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card!! So soft and sweet and with a great sentiment! Love it!

Barbara Schram said...

What a stunning card, Joanne! Love the ribbon detail, it is just perfect!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover