Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 15, 2008

Celebrating Summer

Have you noticed that I just adore stamping with this "Flowers for Daisy" set from Gina K Designs?  

Last week is the last before school starts for us.  I can't believe that for so many of you, school is already back in session!!  This red, white and yellow combination just feels very summery for me....

I created a frame with my oval nesties, and then popped up a second flower on top, for a little added dimension.  

The next week will be so crazy for me trying to get everything ready for new incoming clients for my business, getting a little one off to school and just wrapping up summer.  So I might be scarce the next week or so.

However, don't forget that today is the beginning of Gina K's "In the Spotlight" design team call! You can read more about it on this post on her blog.  I just can't WAIT to see who submits for this and watch all the fantastic work that I'm sure everyone will come up with.  

And, if you have been eyeing this stamp set, there's no time like the present to pick it up.  A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society until September 1st.   

Have a wonderful weekend!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover