Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 11, 2008

Its time for the NEW!!

I've been waiting for that new Stampin Up catalogue and all the luscious new paper and ribbon. As much as I loved the old (and have a closet full of stamps to prove it!) I just needed a fix of something totally new.  

Here's a quick card that I made with the Pink Pirouette Cardstock (my new favorite!!) and the Sweet Bella designer paper for my brand new baby cousin! 

I also picked up the scalloped edge punch last week so that the girls could play with it Thursday at my Open House.  I'm a sucker for scallops and man oh man does this make the job ever so much easier!  In fact, it was SO easy that I scalloped both the front and the back of the card for a little scalloped note.  Several 1/2 strips of the Sweet Bella designer paper was stitched - reminds me of a little baby blanket and finished off with a bow of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon.  

Stampin Up is offering some truly fantastic promotions that I wanted to share with all of you!

From August 11-September 30, enjoy a 15% discount on select brand-new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary!


From August 11-October 11, potential recruits will have the option of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator by purchasing one of three special mini Starter Kits* priced at $99.

If you have any interest in a catalogue, buying stamps, paper ink etc, or want to discuss why I love being a Stampin Up demonstrator and why you will too..... please don't hesitate to contact me!  

Hostessing a little party for "My Girls" on Thursday night, lots to do to get ready! But be back with more Stampin Up only soooon!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

Way to show off that new awesome Stampin' Up! stuff! The stitching on your card is awesome, Joanne!

Lori Barnett said...

Wow!!! This is CUTE!! I love the colors. I love everything :) hummm....I'm feeling like I want to CASE :)

Kelly said...

Just love that bunny! He's cute!

Carolyn King said...

super adorable!!!! thanks for the peeks...i dont do su anymore so it is fun to see what i miss!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover