Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 11, 2008

Flying By....

With both boys now off to school, and daycare back in session I feel a bit like this little hummingbird flitting from place to place!!   Life is moving fast, but its all good! I've had to cut back on my super late night stamping adventures...  a girl needs some sleep to keep up with all these kids and their activities!

I'm excited though because this coming Saturday I'm teaching a card class over at Right at Home Scrapbooking!    We'll make five cards using the Kim Hughes "Pretty Birds" stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms as well as the Copic Markers from the September Kit Club.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with my new pal Karen (waves "Hi Karen!") hopefully making some new stamping buds, and of course, checking out the recent additions to the store....

I snatched up this paper the last time I was there in fact, this cute paper is from Three Bugs in a Rug and I scoffed it for this class because I loved the whimsical patterns and rich color combinations.  This is a little pocket card on the inside that you could tuck in a special message or a gift card if you'd like.  

Speaking of CHF and Kim Hughes I finally got to play with my Mocha Chica paper which has been waiting patiently the last two weeks for its turn on the messy desk..... I will have some cards to share with you in the next few days!  


1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMMMM KAREN IS MYYYY FRIEND n'k? But we can share.. LOL cuz I LOOVE her and you can thank me and send my cheque later for hooking you two up!
mwah!
Em

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover