Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 9, 2008

In Case....

In case you thought I forgot all about my love for Stampin Up I thought I'd share a few samples from my upcoming card class! And, share some exciting news from Stampin Up as well!

Online ordering is now available! EEKS!  

Now, honestly, its never a problem if you ever want me to place an order on your behalf....but if ever you just want something when you want it, and don't want to track me down.  It is possible to just order it and shazam, it will ship directly to you!   

I've started a Demonstrator Business Website for just this purpose and I'm in the process of filling it up, but for now, my calendar of events, and yes, ORDERING is possible too! (there's a little "shop now" button on the top of the page) I'm actually pretty excited about it.  If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask okay!!

So now, onto the cards!!

I'm holding my September class next week and I'm really looking forward to the girls coming over to play!

You'll notice that I've kept them more straightforward than some of my usual posts around here, but when I'm making multiples of a card, I've got to streamline. 

And, while I do love having my girls over to stamp really we don't have ALLLLL night! Giggle. 

I'll be adding at least one Christmas card to each of my upcoming classes so that the girls will see different color combinations, and layout possibilities.  Or, simply have a few cards on hand in advance!  
This striped grosgrain is a must have for me.  I've been a big fan of the 5/8 width of grosgrain, but the stripes, man.  Yum! 

This sweet little set is called "A Flower for All Seasons."  We'll be making cards for two of the seasons, Fall and Winter!  Here's the fall version, same layout, same technique just a different color combination.

I'm determined to make these girls like Kiwi Kiss.  I think its such a fun color!  Just needs the right partner that's all!  Here I paired it with Close to Cocoa for my fall version of the card above.

Details:  
Close to Cocoa Cardstock
Riding Hood Red Cardstock
Kiwi Kiss Cardstock
Bella Rose Designer Series Paper
Watercolor Paper
Best Yet (Level One Hostess Set)
A Flower for All Seasons
Watercolor Crayons
Aquapainter
Stazon Jet Black Ink
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Red Riding Hood and Kiwi Kiss




3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jillabella said...

I love these cards! So simple yet so gorgeous and elegant. xoxo

Melissa said...

So cute Joanne!

Many Blessings,
M.

Sew Club said...

Love them both! And thanks! It did occur to me later, though, that silly me forgot to sign and number the dumb things! LOL

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover