Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 9, 2008

A little herb for you.....

I was so excited about this image "Rosemary" from My Favorite Things Presents, that I had inadvertently posted it a month early!   

When it came time to make my August samples, I pulled this little baby out of my pile of upcoming releases and put it to work with Cindy's weekly sketch. But WHOOPS it is a September release, not August.  eeks. A few of you noticed it in my gallery, but then I had to pull it right quick to cover my gaffe!  

So, here's Rosemary, its back and  I adore it.  The color combination here is Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  The pot is paper pieced, and the herbs are colored with my prismacolors then blended with OMS and a stump. 

Thanks for looking, and I hope you have a great day!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover