Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 8, 2008

Enjoy it!

Since I'm addicted to sketch challenges and all, I can't believe that I haven't yet had a chance to play along in Taylor's Weekly sketch challenge.  Looking back, Taylor's blog was the very first blog I'd ever read. I of course, found it through Splitcoast.

I was so very excited to hear that she's started her very own line of stamps "Stamp a Sweet Expression". Which by the way, are totally adorable and just perfectly suited for her pretty well known addiction to cupcakes.  wink.  

So, of course, I had to stay up a little late last Thursday night to be sure I scoffed up one set to have on hand.  I mean, a girl can never have enough cupcake stamps right?  

This card is for my aunt who graduated from college this past weekend.  She's been working full time, putting her children through college and attending classes herself.    Even more impressive, she was the graduation speaker at her ceremony with a 3.99 GPA!!  

So, this is a non typical graduation card, I just want her to enjoy every moment of life, and celebrate all that she has accomplished.  We're all SO very proud.  

Have a great day everyone, enjoy every moment!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Juanita said...

I think it is a great card, to commemorate a fantastic acheivement.

jonisart said...

This is a beautiful card and it sounds like very well deserved! Congratulations to your aunt, that is really impressive!

Denise said...

I just love this card, it's beautiful, love the color.

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Nika! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! I so like your blog! I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English. e-mail zn4hisglory4@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jo! Got you some cupcakes too huh? LOL ! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

your auntie sounds like an amazing women...she will love this card!

Nancy Riley said...

Joanne, you KNOW how much I love this stamp set, but I love what you've done with it even more! This is FABULOUS, and your aunt is going to love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover