Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 12, 2008

Forum Fun starts on Monday!

You may have already heard the news over on the MFT Member Company forum on Splitcoast, but on Monday we unveil our new MFThemed Forum Days!

Play along with Who’s That Girl? Monday
Find out more about
MFT crew and fans on Thread Starter Tuesday
Chat it up MFT style Wednesday nights at 9pm(est)
Get a little sketchy on Thursday
Hum a little Oldie PLUS Goodie on Friday

I'm so excited that Amber and I will be the hostesses on Fridays. Goodness is she just ever the sweetest thing!  I'm working on my first sample card this weekend and looking forward to playing along with the crew on Monday as well.  Hope that you'll come play along with us - and chat too of course!

As if playing along weren't enough, a $5 store gift certificate will be awarded to one lucky winner each day! Then, the daily winners will be thrown into a monthly drawing for a $25 gift certificate! 

To get myself ready for next week, I played along with
Cindy's sketch challenge - which will now be on Thursdays!  

Since I was feeling a little crabby and stressed yesterday, I reached for "Serenity Now!" which always just makes me laugh and think of Seinfeld!  

The designer paper is the Basic Grey Sugared Collection, I ran the first layer through my cuttlebug for extra texture, and relaxed while coloring with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I love those babies.  Don't forget, that My Favorite Things has the "My Favorite 48"now on special, and available only while supplies last! 

Have a wonderful weekend! And see you for the fun over on the forum next week!

PS - Revised with my inside photo!   

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hey Joanne, beautiful job on my sketch, I'm looking forward to your challenge.

Lee said...

Oh this is BEEEEautiful!!! I love the scalloped circle and the gorgeous dp!!! I'll see if I can sneak over on Monday for a while!!! ;)

Allison said...

This is beautiful. I love the soft colours!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love the soft colors, circle, and scallops!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such sweet, soft colors!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover