Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 12, 2008

Stamp a Sweet Sketch!!

Its been fun to watch Taylor's new stamps pop up on all my blurfing around blog land.  I literally BOUNCED when I opened my little mailbox the other day and found my package of stamps.

I knew I'd hold off though till this week's Cupcake Challenge to see what fun layout she had in mind for all of us challenge junkies this week.  And what a fun little sketch it was. 

Turns out that naptime yesterday was the perfect opportunity to play, dragged out my nesties, embossing folders and copic markers and had a little playtime.  I loveeee Fridays!! I'm tucking this card into the mail to a very dear friend who is celebrating her birthday this week. Can you guess who it is.......

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, thinking of all my friends down in Texas and hoping everyone weathers the storm safely.  ((hugs))))

   

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover