Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 12, 2008

Stamp a Sweet Sketch!!

Its been fun to watch Taylor's new stamps pop up on all my blurfing around blog land.  I literally BOUNCED when I opened my little mailbox the other day and found my package of stamps.

I knew I'd hold off though till this week's Cupcake Challenge to see what fun layout she had in mind for all of us challenge junkies this week.  And what a fun little sketch it was. 

Turns out that naptime yesterday was the perfect opportunity to play, dragged out my nesties, embossing folders and copic markers and had a little playtime.  I loveeee Fridays!! I'm tucking this card into the mail to a very dear friend who is celebrating her birthday this week. Can you guess who it is.......

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, thinking of all my friends down in Texas and hoping everyone weathers the storm safely.  ((hugs))))

   

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Riley said...

What a great card, Joanne! I love all the layers ... dry embossed layers to boot! Wonderful job!

Lee said...

Oh cuteness!!! I'm sure starting to think I "need" these stamps as I've seen such cute designs!! I love these embossed layers!!!! Just wonderful!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wonderful card!! Love those colors and the embossed texture! That is one cute cupcake!

Donna Baker said...

yea! I love your card! the colors are 'sweet' for cuppy!

Anonymous said...

hey joanne! this is so cute! aren't these stamps FUN!?!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is so stinkin' CUTE, Joanne!

Alli Miles said...

So so cute! Love your card and can totally understand your excitment to use your new stamps.

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I need to find time to play with mine still!! :) Love the cute pinkness

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover