Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 23, 2008

Heartwarming Christmas

World Cardmaking Day is nearly here! (My husband thinks that's totally hysterical by the way....) I've been busy making my next set of class samples for over at the store. 

I'll be teaching a "Heartwarming Christmas" class at Right At Home using Kim Hughes "Heartwarmers" set from Cornish Heritage Farms.  

We'll be working on paper piecing and all the cards are quick and clean! I love sending handmade holiday cards, but when you're mass producing for holiday cards you need those cute, but quick cards!

We'll make three cards as well as a bag and tag set - perfect for those little hostess gifts we all need this time of year!  

I must admit, I really love this little bag and tag set the most, here's just a peeky of the bag, isn't it sweet?  

Hope you're having a great day, and if you're in the Boston area, hope you can join us for a little fun at the store!! If you're not near here, be sure to check the World Cardmaking Day site to find a participating store near you!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

These are awesome, Joanne!!!

Juanita said...

My DH almost fell over laughing when I told him I had a half day event for World Card Making Day. Then the jokes just kept on coming

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how adorable, Joanne! I LOVE them!

Denise said...

Those Christmas cards are beautiful! Great job, thanks for sharing.

Jillabella said...

Alright! How the heck do you get your stitching so darn straight?!? We got our Janome Mini's at the same time, so what's the secret missy?!?!! ;)

Ann said...

These are awesome! :D

Julie Campbell said...

Ok. It's official. I need to move to Boston! I'd take your classes in a heartbeat!!! Love 'em!

Donna Baker said...

what sweet, fun cards! I love Kim's sets

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover