Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 19, 2008

MFT Friday

Have you been following along over on the MFT Member Company forum?  I'm very excited that Amber and I will be hosting challenges each Friday!  This Friday challenge is to celebrate all the MFT stamps that may already be living at your house!  

Each month there will be two particular stamps that we'll challenge you to use.  One week we'll use a Design Team member card as an inspiration piece and you'll be free to use the My Favorite Things stamp of your choice and play along so long as you're "inspired" by the selected piece.  And one week a month, the challenge will also be an inspiration challenge, but, it will be a customer card as the inspiration piece!

You can find more about the challenge, how to play along, what stamp set you'll need to play along on the , and yes, what's in it for you! Come join us on this thread!!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love how you did the ribbon and the bow!!! Cute card!

Melissa said...

So pretty Joanne! I too love the ribbon and the bow!

Many Blessings,
M.

(tinxmagic) Laura said...

JoAnne - I know you don't know me... but I just love your creations... I stalk your blog on a semi-daily basis (Whenever you blog) You are delivered to my inbox. I wanted to share you blog with everyone I know so I tagged you... You HAVE BEEN TAGGED OFFICIALLY! come to laurasgreetings.blogspot.com to see the details.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover