Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 18, 2008

Featured Stamper -

This past Sunday was a rainy icky day here.  A perfect chance for a little unexpected stamping. 

For those of you unfamiliar with Featured Stamper, each week, a different stamper is selected and you select one card from their gallery as your inspiration.

I selected THIS card from Liz's gallery to case, and put my Floral Fantastical stamp set as well as the Beauty of Dreams stamp (love those quotes) both from Unity Stamp Company to work.

These red rubber images are perfect for individually inking portions with different markers.  I stamped the paisley image down the right hand side and watercolored in all fall-ish shaeds.  I added brads through the center of some of the flowers for a little oomph.   Then added a divider between the sections with my scor pal for a little definition.

Its funny how I used to be totally afraid of one layer cards and now I adore making them.  

Have a great day everyone!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Punkydoodle Papers said...

This is beautiful! You're gonna make me buy some Unity Stamps aren't you? LOL!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Jo - even with no layers! ;) All the pretty colors and images and score lines are just perfect!

Angie Tieman said...

Most excellent! Love those colors together on the crisp white background!

Lisa H. said...

super cute!love the one layer look and this is fabulous.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover