Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 18, 2008

Sketched Out Yet?

I bet you all are thinking the same thing.  When will Jen put up a new sketch so Joanne will just move on??? 

But seriously.  In case you didn't notice, I'm having fun with this sketch.  Probably because it allows for just the right number of designer papers.  I really do like to try to get three on a card if at ALL possible.

And, since I just **happened** to have this fun paper from Gina K Designs.  Cammie and I promised Gina we'd stop referring to it as the BM paper. Whoops, I said it again.)

It is the Black Market Paper Society, and this particular paper package is called Rhythym.  I love the combinations of pink, brown and yellow.  I turned the daisies to black eyed susans and put those prismacolor pencils to good use.

Okay, Taylor and Beate will have new sketches posted tomorrow, then a new one from Jen from Saturday, so I'll now give this sketch a rest.  I promise, well, at least I **think** I can move on now!



3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is just gorgeous! I love the color combo you used for the DSP. Not sure why people would get tired of you using that sketch - but, if it fills you with inpsiration, then keep knocking them out!

Carolyn King said...

This is gorgeous....I am loving that BM paper (giggle...I know, I am like 4 yo!)

Simply beautiful Joanne!!!

Donna Baker said...

lol about the reference of the paper! I love your card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover